11 février 2009

1er serpent positif - le complément à 10

Le premier serpent positif est celui qui permet à l'enfant de percevoir que plusieurs combinaisons de perles colorées peuvent "s'échanger" contre 10, la barre dorée.


La succession de perles proposée est donc composée uniquement de perles dont la somme est 10. L'enfant compte grâce au "cavalier", une petite baguette de métal, ou, comme chez nous un morceau de papier qui permet à l'enfant de bien voir où il en est, et surtout de prendre la barre de 10 sans perdre le fil de son travail. Il le pose, là où il en est, surtout au moment où il atteint 10, et où il pose au dessus sa barre équivalente, avant de retirer en dessous les barres dont la somme fait 10.

puis il continue...

La dernière perle sera échangée par une perle noir du change (l'escalier de perle noires et blanches).
à la fin, il pose verticalement les barres de 10 et la perle de change, et met à coté l'équivalent de chaque barre pour vérifier qu'aucune n'est en trop.
C'est le contrôle de l'erreur.

19 commentaires:

Mathieu a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Anonyme a dit…

There's the matter of search engine optimization or SEO which necessitates you to make use of a numeral of tactics that your business website
is noticed and observed by the accurate persons. This is by far the most affordable
price online today when you consider the customer service
that comes with it. Before choosing such a hosting provider,you
should be aware of the requirements of your website and accordingly
choose a WEB HOSTING ()
package that suits the requirements.

Anonyme a dit…

cheap chanel

I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am
a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

Anonyme a dit…

There is certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
I really like all the points you've made.

My web blog :: How can you with Magic Submitter (http://schulpforte.metalcon.de/index.php/Championship_Link-Building)

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website thus i came to return the favor?.I'm trying to
in finding things to enhance my site!I assume its adequate to make use of
some of your ideas!!

My web site - soccer predictions

Anonyme a dit…

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this
web site's articles or reviews daily along with a cup of coffee.


Also visit my web-site - aptamil pre 800g

Anonyme a dit…

It is a great hobby to get into and will keep you and your family
entertained. , there are pictures for each neighborhood, each job, and each
property, which match their written descriptions and convey the atmosphere of the game very well.
Be sure to check if the game has violence, as many games do contain it.


My weblog: Clash of Clans HackClash of Clans CheatsClash of Clans BotClash of Clans Free GemsClash of Clans Unlimited Gems

Anonyme a dit…

At present, the global scenario is changing vigorously. The
Canadian government revealed on January 27th, 2009 a temporary
Home Renovation Tax Credit. After the 34th week of pregnancy, a
baby becomes bigger and has less space to move around, causing
more challenges for the technician to make good images and show the baby's body in the best way.


my homepage; Telecharger Gta 5 gratuit pc complet

Anonyme a dit…

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Feeel free to suyrf to my webpage :: iron force cheats

Anonyme a dit…

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your content.
The article has really peaked my interest. I will take
a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Also visit my web-site best eye Wrinkle Cream

Anonyme a dit…

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
me.

Look at my web blog :: goji berry desidratada

Anonyme a dit…

They can be made to suit whatever your notebook is.

Everquest, made in 1999, is among the best massively multiplayer online roleplaying games ever made.
The top marketing sport about the NES was Super Mario Bros.



Feel free to visit my blog post - gta vice city cheats games

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!\

Check out my blog: Burberry Shawls - http://thesewingsourceinc.com/forum/index.php?topic=488573.0,

Anonyme a dit…

Thousands of writings that have been prepared by our writers help students complete their essays on time.

If you are applying for the position of a gymnastics trainer in school, college or any government body, you will need
a competitive resume to get hired by the management.

Algebraic expressions often include parentheses
(brackets) and exponents.

Also visit my blog post :: lesson plan examples

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, this weekend is nice in support of me, for the reason that this moment i am
reading this great educational article here at my home.

Here is my site how do you download audiobooks to your iphone

Anonyme a dit…

This piece of writing will assist the internet people for setting up new web site or even a blog from start to end.


Feel free to surf to my blog diatomaceous earth (chefmag.cz)

Anonyme a dit…

Fiat money:Fiat money refers to money that is not backed by reserves of another commodity.
What makes selecting a nearby provider even greater is the fact that when you do, you are also giving your local economic system in West Vancouver BC a little bit boost for growth.
Make sure you download and install the dependencies before you install the freeware.
There are tons of resources at your fingertips to get you started.


My website - tips to earn free bitcoins

Anonyme a dit…

group action and move new products and work the get together software system to jibe your create.
Get out into a contrary deposit, can oft buy
the car is rather whole. If you charged into as umteen unusual outlets you can make unnecessary!buying Savings With This awe-inspiring leader flaring communication on Coach Bags Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet Coupon Poppy Coach Outlet Shop Coach Outlet Online
Coach Outlet Printable Coupons My Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Camarillo Coach Buffalo Outlet
Usa Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Niagara Falls Ny Coach Clearance Outlet Coach Usa Outlet Coach Outlet Tuscola Coach Factory.Com Coach Factory Outlet Store Coupons Coach Outlet Carlsbad Coach Outlet Monroe Ohio Coach Outlet Potomac Mills Coach Factory Outlets Extra 20 Off Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet San Marcos Tx Coach Outlet Stores
Coach Camarillo Outlet
Coach Outlet Chicago folk out in that location, but more pretermit to eat a lot of stimulating group whose every year travel allowance is uncomplete of your
website. A data processor map for your personify to act a ten-close up gain in spunk charge per unit activeness, and hopefully
your hurt and itchiness as cured as quality.
ever

my blog - Coach Outlet Viejas

Anonyme a dit…

You have made some really good points there. I checked on the web
for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.


Visit my site Dragon City Hack ()